Sunday 10 March 2013

I'm still here!

 I'm sorry that I completely disappeared for so long! As I may have previously mentioned I'm in my final year of university at the moment. I've just had my dissertation draft due in on top of a couple of different essays and grad scheme applications which hasn't left me a lot of time to get much done!

  Either way my most stressful deadline period is over now, so I hope you will be delighted to know that I am now back with a vengeance. Scheduled posts that I have coming up are an update of how my skin is doing with my Alpha-H products (with before and after photos!) and individual reviews of those products, make up reviews, and a couple of film reviews. I've also got graduation balls and ceremonies coming up as well, so I thought I may do a couple of outfit related posts about those.

  Do let me know if any of those sound particularly interesting and should receive priority! Either way posts will now become much more regular once more.

Much love

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry , I haven't posted in a while either! :/ <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete