Saturday 16 March 2013

Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser-

So as you may remember I was lucky enough to win about £300 worth of alpha- h products back in December. I've been diligently working my way through them and thought I would start reviewing the products that I was sent. I must say that the whole experience was fabulous. My phone consultation was with just about the nicest human being I've ever spoken to and I received a huge package the next day with all my products in.

My skin is generally pretty balanced and I would describe it as normal. Occasionally I get dehydrated skin in winter from being outside a lot, and sometimes I get a little sheen in between my eyebrows at the top of my nose. My only problem really is that recently I've started getting hormone spots at the corner of my mouth and a few on my chin. I also get a few on my temples when I'm suffering deadline stress.

The first product that I'm going to review is the Alpha-H balancing cleanser with aloe vera. Why? Quite simply it's just a fabulous all rounder and basic. It's the kind of product that just quietly gets on with it's job, no bells and whistles, but is reliably there for you to fall back on.



This little super star easily gets rid of any face make up, and is gentle enough that you can gently smooth it onto the eye area, removing shadows, liners, and mascara in one fell swoop.

I actually already owned this product before my competition win. I bought it around July last year and it has only just started thinking about running out. I do only use it in the evenings though and use something different in the morning. Even so I think that's pretty good going.

It doesn't compete with any other treatments you might want to use such as liquid gold, and is soothing to sensitive skin. It reduces the redness of any occasional spots I may have, and since I have been using my Alpha-H regime the number of spots I get has definitely declined.

Obviously I am using a lot of products in conjunction so I can't pin point this as some sort of holy grail for spot prevention. I can however promise that it has helped my skin, both in its blemishes but also has helped even tone and brighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment