Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tuesday nails

I don't really know much about max factor, but at the end of summer I picked up one of their 'max effect mini nail polishes'.

 It was the colour rather than the brand that caught my eye- no.26 Cappuccino. When I saw the price which was only a few pounds I thought I'd give it a go.



I have to say, I'm really pleased with it! I do have a relatively active lifestyle and my nails do chip at the drop of a hat. This has managed to last relativelty well, however, especially considering the price which I thought was pretty good.

So woo, go team max factor! I'll certainly be looking into more of their products in the future. I found mine in boots but they don't have it online. Superdrug do have it online, but I'm sure for more money than I paid. What about you guys? Have you tried any of their varnishes or their other make up?

3 comments:

  1. The colour looks nice!

    www.missysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colour !

    great blog - following :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i just found your blog and liked it!! :) i'm following you if you want :

    www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete